President 1958-61, Vice President 1956, 1958, 1962-63, Chief Instructor 1964-65
John Julian came to us in 1954 from Cottesloe. He brought the club immediate success, coaching the successful N.S.W. Trophy R & R Team in 1954.
John was a born leader, also taking on roles as Patrol Captain and Chief Instructor, and was involved in the new premises the Club built in 1963.
As principal of the Julian Car Company, he had many useful contacts that enabled further development of our fledgling club. Awarded Life Membership in 1966.