2012/13 Surf Sports Series
The 2012/13 Surf Sports Season will see the alignment of the season into 3 distinct phases - pre-season, regular season and championships. The series events occur over the months of July through to November, culminating in a Series Events Grand Final.
The series events are designed to give competitors greater competitive opportunities throughout the pre-season months through which they can develop and refine their racing skills. Each event has competitors doing 2-3 rounds of their chosen disciplines over slightly modified shapes, directions and/or distances to compliment their winter training programs.
The series events are not just for the elite athletes. These are run under a relaxed atmosphere for the benefit of all competitors. This is a great opportunity for clubs and competitors to put their training into practice and test yourselves against the rest of the field. Please see below for a schedule of events.
Note: Programs for each event will be released once host clubs have been secured.
SLSWA Board and Ski Series
• Round 1 - Sunday 19th August 2012 @ Mullaloo
• Round 2 - Sunday 2nd September 2012 @ Scarborough
• Round 3 - Sunday 9th September 2012 @ Trigg
SLSWA Ironman Series
• Round 1 - Sunday 23rd September 2012 @ Cottesloe
• Round 2 - Sunday 14th October 2012 @ City Beach
• Round 3 - Saturday 27th October 2012 @ Trigg
SLSWA Beach Series
• Round 1 - Sunday 14th October 2012 @ City Beach
• Round 2 - Sunday 21st October 2012 @ Fremantle
• Round 3 - Saturday 3rd November 2012 @ Cottesloe
SLSWA Board and Swim Series
• Round 1 - Sunday 21st October 2012 @ Fremantle
• Round 2 - Saturday 3rd November 2012 @ Cottesloe
• Round 3 - Sunday 18th November 2012 @ Scarborough
SLSWA Pre-Season Grand Final - Saturday 24th November 2012 @ Trigg
The series events fees are $11 per competitor per event series. Last entries will be processed at 10am, Wednesday prior to the event date. Click on the links below to book your place. Please ensure that you include the competitor name and age group for each event. Fees can be paid online with your credit card or paypal account.